Beyond Abundance

 

 Scripture Psalms 86:5, 13, 15  For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, and abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You.

 For great is Your mercy toward me, and You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.

But You, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in mercy and truth.

Observation You, Lord, are good, forgiving, compassionate, gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in mercy and truth.

Application All that You are is beyond my comprehension, yet You offer it all up to me and for me.

Prayer Father, thank You for Your goodness, forgiveness, compassion, grace, longsuffering, mercy, and Truth, all beyond measure and comprehension, all poured out to and for me.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...