ONLY ONE

 Scripture

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.

Isaiah 44:6 I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no God.

Isaiah 44:8 Is there a God besides Me? Indeed, there is no other Rock; I know not one.

Isaiah 44:24 Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb: I am the Lord, who makes all things.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the Lord, and there is no other; There is no God besides Me.

Isaiah 45:6 There is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:14b Surely God is in you, and there is no other; There is no other God.

Isaiah 45:18b I am the Lord, and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:21b There is no other God besides Me, a just God and a Savior; There is none besides Me.

Isaiah 45:22 Look to Me, and be saved, all you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:23 I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that to Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall take an oath.

Observation/Application There is only One Lord, God, Rock, Redeemer, and Savior and to Him every knee will bow, and every tongue take an oath.

Prayer Thank You Jesus, my Lord, my God, my Rock, my Redeemer, my Savior,  my Creator, for loving me, for saving me, for letting me know and worship You. I look forward to the day when my knees will bow and my tongue will confess and forever worship You my Lord, God, and Savior.


No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...