A New Wave of Life

 The waters have come up to my neck, where there is no standing; I have come into deep waters…Psalm 69:1-2 "He sent from above, He took me; He drew me out of many waters." Psalm 18:16

So many days in a lifetime, many fade into the background, but then there are others that remain vividly, moment by moment in your mind . . .
On 7/9/88, at the age of twenty-three, I took my last steps . . . thirty-four years ago today I was at a beautiful beach on Sanibel & Captiva Islands with friends when my life and many others took an unexpected turn. Though we are separated by many miles there will always be a special bond. By God's grace and the support, help, and encouragement of others, I am still here. I hope and pray that my life has been and continues to be one that shines God's Light, shares His love, is a living testimony of His grace, and is an inspiration and encouragement to others. Every moment is a precious gift to be cherished. Lots of great moments and particularly challenging and trying times...thankful/blessed to have Susie Smith Rodriguez by my side. Please feel free to share any thoughts, memories, etc. that you may have.
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...