An Eternal Inheritance

 

  Scripture   I Peter 1:3-5 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Day Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,   to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable, undefiled, and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,  who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Observation God, my gracious and merciful Father has purchased for me the gift of salvation and eternal life through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, a gift that is imperishable, undefiled reserved in heaven and protected by His power through my faith in Him.

Application My faith and trust are in Christ alone for the gift of salvation and eternal life.

Prayer Father God, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ, to do what only He could do in purchasing for me and all who would believe, the imperishable gift of salvation and eternal life. Thank You for making heaven my home.


No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...