My Savior

 

 

You saved my soul . . . For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works,.- Ephesians 2:8-9
You saved my life out of the waters . . . He sent from above, He took me; He drew me out of many waters.- Psalm 18:16
You helped me when I couldn't help myself . . . He said to me,“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities that the power of Christ may rest upon me.-2 Corinthians 12:9
You are truly my Savior . . . God is my Savior; I will trust Him and not be afraid. The LORD gives me power and strength; He is my Savior-Isaiah 12:2
. . . be Lord, Jesus, of all of me . . .My body is the temple of The Holy Spirit, Who lives in me, Whom I have received from God. I am not my own. I was bought at a price; therefore, I will glorify God in my body and spirit, which are His.- 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...