Only One

 Scripture Psalms 83:18 That they may know that You, whose name alone is the Lord, are The Most High over all the earth.

I Timothy 2:3-6 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Observation There is only One Lord God Most High, One Mediator between God and man, and One Savior, Jesus Christ, Who desires all to be saved.

Application May I be thankful each day for my salvation and be prayerful that all may know, hear of, and receive such a great salvation.

Prayer Thank You, Father, thank You, Jesus, for loving me, for being my Savior, may I too desire all to be saved.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...