Listen and Live

 Scripture Proverbs 22:17-21 Incline your ear and hear the words of the wise and apply your heart to my knowledge; For it is a pleasant thing if you keep them within you; Let them all be fixed upon your lips So that your trust may be in the Lord; I have instructed you today, even you. Have I not written to you excellent things of counsels and knowledge, that I may make you know the certainty of the words of truth, that you may answer words of truth to those who send to you?

Observation/Application  Don’t be just hearers but doers of God’s Word trusting in the Lord.

Prayers Father, today and every day I desire to enjoy time with You in Your Word and through the power of the Holy Spirit to live it out.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...