Total Impact

 

 Scripture Proverbs 4:20-21 My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart.

Observation Pay attention, listen, look, learn, lean, live, love, treasure these words.

Application Let these words/teachings, this wisdom impact the way you live your life, the way you see this world. Be more than a listener but a doer. Let them be your deepest treasure.

Prayer Father, this day, every day, may I treasure Your Word, Your wisdom and through the power of Your Holy Spirit live and let it impact every area/part, the whole of my life.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...