REMEMBER and Remember No More

 

Scripture Isaiah 65:17 For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.

Psalms 62:1-2 Truly my soul silently waits for God; From Him comes my salvation,  He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my  defense; I shall not be greatly moved.

Psalms 62:5-8 My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah

Observation/Application/Prayer My Defense, my Rock, my Glory, my Refuge, my Strength, my God, my Salvation, my Jesus, my LORD, my Savior. Whatever comes my way I know You are with me, that I can pour out my heart before You, You listen, You love. My Creator, Creator of all that is and will no longer be or be remembered or brought to mind in that New Heaven and New Earth beyond my comprehension where there will be no more sin, sickness, pain, sorrow, or tears. The old things passed away and everything forever new. Thank You Jesus, my All, here, now, and for All eternity.


No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...