Good Shepherd

 Scripture John 10: 27-30 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.  And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.  My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.  I and My Father are one.   3-4,7,9-11,14-15,17-18 Jeremiah 1:5-Isaiah 49:1,5

Observation Jesus is The Good Shepherd Who gives eternal life to His sheep.

Application I have the gift of eternal life because of Jesus.

Prayer Thank You, Jesus, for the gift of eternal life and for Your sacrifice that purchased this gift for me. Each day I would hear Your voice and follow You. 

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...