PAINFUL PURPOSE

I don't speak of or share about this very often, yet many of you out there know I deal  with constant, chronic, sharp, aching pain. Yesterday, carrying over to today is the worst I've experienced in a long time. Maybe there are others out there dealing with your own chronic issues, whether they be physical, emotional, addiction, etc. There is a God and Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ Who knows, understands, loves, and Whose infinite grace is immeasurable more than we could ever need. Cry out to Him today and when you do, cry out for others too. Trust Him and His all-sufficient grace. Drop me a note if you or anyone you know is need of prayer for any of these issues.-MR So that I should not be exalted above measure . . . a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to strike me sharply and repeatedly with force, so that I would not be exalted above measure. Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord many times that it might be taken from me. But He answered me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in my infirmities for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:7-10


No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...