Jesus' Example

 Scripture John 13:15 For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you.  John 13:17 If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them. John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. Jeremiah 9:24 But let him who glories glory in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord, exercising lovingkindness, justice, and righteousness in the earth. for in these I delight,” says the Lord.

Observation Jesus left us an example to follow.

Application Do as Jesus did, love as Jesus loved.

Prayer Dear Jesus, thank You for Your Word and Your Words, Your example, and Your love. Through the power of Your Holy Spirit, living and abiding in me, I would follow Your example, be a doer of Your Word, and love others like You love me.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...