EARS THAT HEAR

 

Scripture Ezekiel 1:28 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. So, when I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard a voice of One speaking. Ezekiel 3:27  But when I speak with you, I will open your mouth, and you shall say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God.’ He who hears, let him hear; and he who refuses, let him refuse; for they are a rebellious house.

Revelation 2:7, 11, 17, 29 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”  

Observation From the Prophet Ezekiel to the Apostle John a vision from/of God and the voice of/message from God.

Application The message of God has been the same through the centuries; yesterday, today, and forever. He who has ears let him hear.

Prayer Thank You, Father, for gifting me Your Word. I would not only have ears to hear, but a heart to believe, receive and not just be a  hearer but a doer of Your Word. This day and every day having a tender and obedient heart. Yielded and still, seeking Your will, speak to my heart today.


No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...