Wisdom, Truth, and Joy

 

Scripture Psalms 51:6, 8, 12 Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom . . . Make me hear joy and gladness, that the bones You have broken may rejoice . . . Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and uphold me by Your generous Spirit.

Observation  Inward Truth, wisdom , joy, gladness, and in my brokenness, rejoicing are mine from You and Your Spirit abiding in me.

Application I will seek Truth and Wisdom which come from the LORD and joy and gladness even amid brokenness.

Prayer Thank You, Father, for Your wisdom and Truth that You give me access to, and joy and gladness even amid my brokenness and pain.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...