Strength and Grace in my Weakness

  Scripture 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore, I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Observation In my weakness the power/strength of Christ shows forth.

Application I will trust in the grace of God and the power of Christ during my weakness.

Prayer Thank You, Jesus, for Your grace and strength in my weakness.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...