God of Mercy, Power, and Strength

 Scripture-Psalms 59:16-17 But I will sing of Your power; Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning; For You have been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble. To You, O my Strength, I will sing praises; For God is my defense, My God of mercy.

Observation My God is All-Powerful, Merciful, my Defender, Refuge and Strength.

Application I would live today remembering that my All-Powerful, Merciful God/Father is my constant companion, Defender, Refuge, and Strength.

Prayer Thank You, Father, for being my All-Powerful, Merciful God/Father, my constant companion, Defender, Refuge, and Strength.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...