The Battle is the LORD's

 

 

Scripture I Samuel 17:45-47, Matthew 2:19-21

Psalms 9:7a-The LORD shall endure forever.

Observation From the times of David and Goliath to Toddler Jesus and King Herod there’s been spiritual warfare manifested in a physical/flesh and blood battle. The battle is the Lord’s, and He shall endure forever.

Application No matter what I may come up against, my God is greater, my God is stronger, He is higher than any other, and His purposes are eternal, and He is and will be victorious.

Prayer Father, no matter what comes my way, or how rough the struggle may get, I would keep my eyes on You and know/trust that ultimately Your plan/purposes will prevail and victory is guaranteed.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...