PEACE IN JESUS


 SCRIPTURE John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. 

Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God and the peace of God that surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus

.John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Observation Jesus, is the giver of peace that the world can’t give or take away.

Application I would spend time daily in God’s  Word and in fellowship with Jesus the Giver of peace that surpasses understanding.

Prayer Jesus, today, and each day You bless me with I would live  with peace in my heart that only You can give and that nobody can take away.


No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...