Lord God Almighty

 


Scripture Revelation 15:3-4
Great and marvelous are Your works, Lord God Almighty! Just and true are Your ways, O King of the saints! Who shall not fear You, O Lord, and glorify Your name? For You alone are holy. For all nations shall come and worship before You for Your judgments have been manifested.”

Revelation 17:14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.

Observation Great, marvelous, just, true, holy is the Lord God Almighty, King of the saints.

Application I will worship, I would praise, I would glorify and honor Your holy name . . . Lord of lords and King of kings, You alone are worthy.

Prayer Lord God Almighty, my King, my Savior, my friend, I would forever worship Your holy Name.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...