I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD

 


SCRIPTURE
John 10:9-11,14-15,27-30 I AM the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. . . . I AM the good shepherd; and I know My sheep and am known by My own. As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. . . . My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are one.”

John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I AM the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

OBSERVATION Jesus-I AM the Door to salvation . . . I AM the Door to abundant life . . . I AM the Good Shepherd Who gives His life for the sheep, Who gives them eternal life . . . I AM the Resurrection and the Life.

APPLICATION Salvation is mine . . . abundant life is mine . . . eternal life is mine all because of Jesus, my Good Shepherd.

PRAYER Thank You Jesus for opening the door to salvation, abundant and eternal life.


No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...