I AM THE LIGHT


  SCRIPTURE John 8:12 Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness but have the light of life.”

John 8:31-32 36 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

John 8:58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

OBSERVATION Jesus declares Himself as I AM, ONE and the same as the I AM Who spoke to Moses in Exodus 3. I AM Who spoke light into being. I AM Whose word is Truth. I AM Who has, can, and will set people free.

APPLICATION Jesus, the Great I AM, is my Lord, my Light, my Savior, the only True God.

PRAYER Thank You, Jesus, for coming to this Earth for me. The Great I AM, my Lord, my Savior, my Light, my freedom

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...