Looking and Listening LORD

 

Scripture Psalms 123:1 Unto You I lift up my eyes, O You who dwell in the heavens.

Daniel 9:18-19 O my God, incline Your ear and hear; open Your eyes and see our desolations, and the city which is called by Your name; for we do not present our supplications before You because of our righteous deeds, but because of Your great mercies. O Lord, hear! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, listen and act! Do not delay for Your own sake, my God, he said, “O man greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!”

Daniel 10: 19  So, when he spoke to me, I was strengthened, and said, “Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.” for Your city and Your people are called by Your name.

Observation Daniel cried out for the Lord’s attention, to listen/hear, to look/see, to act, to be merciful, and forgive.

Application I, too, can cry out for God’s attention and can know that He is listening, that He is looking and sees the need, that He is merciful and forgiving.

Prayer Father, this day, as I lie here in my bed, thank You for reminding me that You see me, hear me, You are merciful, and give me the peace and strength I need and am longing for.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...