Eternal Redeemer

 Scripture Lamentations 3:22-25 Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him.

Verse 41 Let us lift our hearts and hands to God in heaven.

Verse  58 O Lord, You have pleaded the case for my soul; You have redeemed my life.

 Verse 5:19 You, O Lord, remain forever. Your throne from generation to generation.

Observation The Lord is a merciful, compassionate, faithful, eternal redeemer.

Application My faith and trust is in a merciful, compassionate, faithful, eternal Redeemer God. 

Prayer Father God my faith and trust is in You alone.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...