Christ My Savior

 Scripture Luke 2:10-11, 40 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. . . . And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.

Observation Jesus Christ the Lord, strong in spirit, full of wisdom and God’s grace, a Savior for all people.

Application Good tidings of great joy for all the people includes me. Jesus came to be my Lord and Savior.

Prayer Thank You Jesus for coming to be my Lord and Savior.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...