E.S.P.N.

Acrostics have always been a good way for me to remember and share Biblical Truth...here is another that came to me recently-

E-encourage one another
S-support one another
P-pray for one another
N-need...we need one another...we need God.

Today in Our Daily Bread Devotional this Truth was reinforced

Encouragement! We all need it, especially in our walk of faith. The book of Hebrews tells us to keep urging each other on. "Let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, . . . but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching" (10:24-25).

Help me, Lord, to reassure and strengthen
Others by the words I speak today;
I would always try to be affirming,
As our pathways cross along life's way.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...