Rejoice in the LORD!

Today I will rejoice in You
Rejoice that my name is written in heaven
Rejoice that my name is inscribed in Your nail-scarred hand
Rejoice that my times are in Your hands
Rejoice that my salvation is secure in Your hands
Rejoice that I am Your son
Rejoice that my life has purpose
Rejoice that my life matters because You love me
Rejoice that You are my Abba Father
Rejoice that You, Jesus, are my Lord, Savior, Brother, Friend
Rejoice in an eternal family
Rejoice in an eternal home
Rejoice in abundant and eternal life
Rejoice in Your graciousness
Rejoice in Your mercifulness
Rejoice in Your faithfulness
This is the day LORD that you have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...