The Hour of Power

BEHOLD the hour is at hand
The hour has come
Shall I say "Father save Me from this hour?"
For this purpose I came to this hour
My soul is troubled
My soul is exceedingly sorrowful
The scripture MUST be fulfilled
I came to do My Father's will
I came to lay down My life
It is necessary
It is the only Way
It MUST happen this way
This is your hour
This is the power of darkness
Do You not know that I have power?
I have power to crucify You
I have power to release You

You could have no power
No power at all against Me
Unless it had been given you from above
I have power to lay down My life
I have power to take it up again
ALL power in heaven and on earth is Mine
I AM the Resurrection and the Life
Because I live you will live also
I will sit on the right hand of God
The Son of Man MUST be lifted up
The Son of Man MUST suffer many things
The Son of Man MUST be killed
The Son of Man MUST be raised the third day
Thus it is written...thus it was necessary
For the Christ to suffer and be raised the third day
That repentance and remission of sins be preached
In His Name to ALL nations.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...