Advent Posts 1

Advent-coming, arriving, PRESENT. God's presence with us is one of His greatest presents to us. "In Your presence is fullness of joy". LORD help us to focus on and treasure Your presence.What would Christmas be like if we truly celebrated God's presence?

Advent-coming, arriving, present."Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel," which is translated, "God with us." He came, He arrived, He is present, He is coming again.Thank You Jesus for coming for me, for being present with me always, for the present/gift of eternal life.

Advent-coming, arriving, being present. I AM with you always...be strong and courageous, do not fear or be afraid for the LORD your God is with you always...I will never leave you or forsake you...I AM a Friend Who loves you all the time...I AM your ever present Helper. Thank You Jesus...I needed to remember/be reminded today.

Advent-coming, arriving, being present. This season/time of advent I'm remembering and giving thanks that Jesus came, that He is ever present with me, and that He is coming again. Thank You Father for the greatest gift. Thank You Jesus for delivering it.

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...