Week Nineteen 2011 Status

I LOVE MY MOM!!! 5/7 11:48pm

There is nothing greater, nothhing more precious than God's gracious gift of eternal life. Yesterday I read a letter from a now sixteen year old young man, Jose Hurtado Calero, from Peru, whom I've sponsored through Compassion International, since he was about five. He shared that he had changed a bit and repented of his sins and asked me to pray for his family to do the same. Nothing matters more...I pray for all who need to receive that gift today. 5/9 8:32am

The LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.-Psalm 84:11 5/9 8:36am

Awake early before sunrise. Birds singin. A new day, a gracious gift from God! His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me. Thank You, Father! 5/10 5:31am

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...