NOW and ALWAYS

 

Scripture Psalms 71:5-7, 17-18 For You are my hope, O Lord God; You are my trust from my youth. By You I have been upheld from birth; You are He who took me out of my mother’s womb. My praise shall be continually of You. I have become as a wonder to many, but You are my strong refuge. O God, You have taught me from my youth; . . . and to this day I declare Your wondrous works. Now also when I am old and gray-headed, O God, do not forsake me, until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to everyone who is to come.

Observation You, Lord God, have taken care of me all my days.

Application Lord God, my hope, strong refuge all of my days.

Payer  Father, thank You for always taking care of me. My trust is in You.


No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...