Week Three Status 2011

Father, help me to continue to make my relationship with You my top priority. Thank You that as I grow closer to You, I also grow closer to the people You have placed in my life.

‎"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."-Martin Luther King JR
 
Thankful for friendship and intimacy with God my Father!
 
Father, help me today to apply Your principles to my daily life and make Your paths my paths, to make Your priorities my priorities.

You are NEVER too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.-C.S. Lewis

Simply put, God's Word teaches us what's right, what's not right, how to get right, and how to stay right!-2 Timothy 3:16

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...