Week Twenty One 2011 Status

 Oh happy day, oh happy day, when Jesus washed my sins away! What can wash away my sin, nothing but the blood of Jesus! THANK YOU, JESUS!

In the good times and the bad times, God's children can trust completely in His plan for them. We can rely on His presence and power working in us at all times, including when we face challenges.

 Father, I am so glad to have another day with You in my heart! Thank You for loving me and helping me to handle all that will come my way today.

Electricity gone! Eerie! Nasty lightning! Phone, internet out too! Thank God for this cell phone! Pray!

Power back on!

No comments:

Riding The Storm Out

  Scripture     Acts 27:20 Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would ...